Here's a list of questions you should consider when interviewing a real estate agent.
- What's the average number of days your listings take to sell? It typically takes 1 to 10 days from listing your home on MLS to get it sold FIRM with no conditions! These are based on our team's 2019 results! This is even LESS in today's market.
- Are you a full-time or part-time agent? When you hire us, you hire a team of FULL-TIME agents! We work a minimum of 45 hours a week to find buyers for our sellers and negotiate offers.
- What is the best negotiation strategy for handling offers? Examples? We always negotiate in your best interest. Do you need a quick closing? A bidding war? Estate sale? We have thousands of past solds to share with you!
- Will you please provide references? We would be happy to connect you with past clients. They're more than happy to share their experience with you! Visit www.SHAWrealtygroup.com/
testimonials for past client success stories!
- What are the top three things that separate you from the competition? 1. We are a TEAM with a shared goal of providing you a 10+ customer experience. Why hire a single agent when you can hire a full team of negotiators and administrative specialists? 2. We have a PROVEN TRACK RECORD! Visit www.SHAWrealtygroup.com/map
for our past solds. 3. We COMMUNICATE with you more than any other agent. We will update you throughout the transaction on all showings, offers, and more!
- What kind of guarantee do you offer? Let's put something in place! Every seller's situation is unique, and we are more than happy to offer guarante for you.?